Pareto Limited is taking precautions and supporting all our properties during COVID-19 Crisis.
All our shopping centres will continue to operate and are committed to providing a safe, clean and hygienic environment for its customers and retailers under the current circumstances of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) State of Disaster.
We are aware of the community concern about COVID-19 and public spaces and are proactively taking measures to ensure that our shopping centres are still safe to visit, work and enjoy.
To this end, we have implemented 5 proactive precautionary safety measures to assist in the prevention of exposure to the coronavirus on our premises.
1. We have increased the frequency of general and deep cleaning practices, with particular attention to daily sanitization of all common and high-traffic areas,
2. Ablution facilities will be disinfected daily through fogging.
3. Hand sanitizers are provided at critical points such as the entrances, reception, customer service desks.
4. All frontline staff have been equipped with gloves and masks
5. All events have been postponed indefinitely to ensure that there is no gathering of more than 100 people in our spaces.
All centres managers are engaging with all retailers to ensure they are implementing the necessary measures to safeguard customers and personnel within their stores, as we implement our measures to limit exposure to the virus.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit www.sacovid.co.za
For further enquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org